PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that on Wednesday, October 13, 2021, at 5:00 PM at the Wausaukee Village Hall, 428 Harrison Avenue, Wausaukee, Wisconsin, the Village of Wausaukee Plan Commission will hold a public hearing on Ordinance amendments to the zoning code as follows:
- Ordinance 2021-04: An Ordinance Amending Nonresidential Zoning Districts’ Permitted and Conditional Uses Regarding Solar Arrays
- Ordinance 2021-05: An Ordinance Regarding Regulation of Solar Access and Solar Energy Systems
- Ordinance 2021-06: An Ordinance Amending Residential Zoning Districts’ Permitted and Conditional Uses Regarding Solar Arrays
- Ordinance 2021-07: An Ordinance on Standards for Portable Storage Units
- Ordinance 2021-08: An Ordinance Establishing Standards for Sports Courts
The hearing is open to the public and all interested parties are encouraged to attend. Interested parties may request copies of the proposed Ordinances, and any additional information by contacting Sara Pullen, Administrator/Clerk/Treasurer, via phone at 715-856-5341 or via email at email@example.com. Written comments on the proposed ordinances may also be submitted to the Village of Wausaukee at 428 Harrison Avenue, PO Box 475, Wausaukee, WI 54177.